Workshops at the Lotus Center
A 3-week including martial arts, Viet Vo Dao (Vietnamese Kung Fu), Tai Chi, Qi Gong, meditation, the discovery of Cambodia and its culture is organized twice a year, in March and August. It is open to all, beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Arrival in Phnom Penh and 10 day stay at the Lotus Centre,
- Training from 5:00 to 11:00 with a break from 7:00 to 8:00 for breakfast - Lunch at noon - Free afternoon - Dinner at 19 hours. Cambodian food is prepared by the women of the village.
- Visit of Phnom Penh, the capital,
- Visit and discover the Temples of Angkor Wat
- End of stay by the sea or on an island.
Participation includes receiving at the airport, a welcome massage in blind masseurs, housing (center, hostel, guestHouse), meals at the Centre, the movements in the country, the course.
This does not include airfare, personal travels, meals during the excursions, entrances to museums and temples.
What we offer through this internship is the discovery of Asia, its culture through authentic approach through the practice of martial arts.
For more information, contact us, We will be happy to advise you more fully.
Training in Arambol / Goa - India
from 15 January to 15 February at Temple of dance (in the field)